Monday 27 September 2010

HomeStudy !

The different types of media used :
  • Radio
  • TV
  • Internet
  • Newspaper
  • Magazine
The reasons why media is used by so many people the young, the old is because of form of enetertainment, a form of escape from routin or problems and emotional release, social utility as well as self-reference and reality exploration and much, much more.

These past four day i have been doing a lot of media research of what kind of media people tend to use, such as reading my books, watching tv, reading newspaper/magazines. I have also been on the internet each day to do my work for all my subjects and to self-refernce my work and have a clear knowlege whats going arnound me such reading newspapers would definetly a form of exploration of reading about different information.

All these different methods of media are very much needed in everyday life there is not media used .

1 comment:

  1. Good. Now monitor the actual time spent and the balance between the different media platforms you use.

    ReplyDelete