Tuesday 26 April 2011

SMART Targets

These targets are targets I came up up with to help get the grades that I aspire to get in my media exam and project

1) Using media terminology more often in essay writing this will be done by revising over media terms that Miss gave us and writing down the definitions.

2) My second target will be to do more essay writing to help improve the writing of my essay and use more terms that relate to the case study.

3) The third of my target is to come after school and do more of revision and finish off the project this will also be done at home and do revision from the revision booklet Mr holloway had given us.

These are the targets which Sir gave us to help us with the grade we need to achieve -

1)Download and read film institution support guide from blog and use in revision for exam.

2)Watch and analyse TV drama regularly with a focus on representations and how they are created through camera, mise en scene, sound and edit.

3)Complete Foundation Portfolio (coursework) including evaluation questions ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment